Returning Student Devices
Student devices include Chromebooks, iPads, Windows laptops or tablets, and hotspots. Please see below for timelines of returning student devices.
All 12th-grade students need to return their device(s) prior to graduation ceremonies.
All students who have unenrolled or are transferring outside the district need to return their device(s) on the last day of school. Schools will not transfer the student’s file to another school until the device has been returned.
All PreK through 11th-grade students who are not unenrolling or transferring will keep their devices throughout the summer and into fall 2021 so learning can continue into the summer. Students transitioning from elementary to middle school and middle to high school will still keep their devices for the summer.
Online Learning Tools Available Over the Summer
Students will continue to have access to online learning tools over the summer through August 6. On August 6, our technology services department will begin transitioning students in our student information system to their new teachers and grades for the 2021-22 school year. This means students will not have access to our online learning tools after August 6 until the new school year begins.
Students can access these tools to support and continue their learning through August 6.
- RAZ Kids: provides comprehensive leveled reading resources for students.
- Recommended Usage: 20 minutes a day in Reading Room
- Family Resources: Summer Reading Resources
- Imagine Learning: provides support with English and Spanish literacy and language skills.
- Recommended Usage: 20 minutes a day
- Family Resources: Using Imagine Learning at Home
- i-Ready: an online assessment and instruction that helps teachers provide all students a path to proficiency and growth in reading and mathematics.
- Seesaw: Online learning platform. You can work on any missed assignments.
- Recommended Usage: Work on incomplete assignments
- Family Resources: Supporting Literacy at Home
- Sora: Allows students to discover and enjoy ebooks and audiobooks on any device, for both leisure and class-assigned reading.
- Recommended Usage: As much as you can!
- Family Resources: Getting Started Guide